RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.
Account Manager (Northern Ireland)
Your role will be to look after existing customers, drive sales and develop new business in the sales of FIBC’s (Bulk Bags) and woven polypropylene based products. You will also work closely with our Indian office helping with sales related matters and closing sales.
Established 22 years ago we are continuing to grow by delivering quality products with excellent customer service.
As a suitable applicant you will have the following:
• Experience in a similar role preferred, but not essential
• Confident in contacting customers and prospects and developing a customer base
• Proven track record of meeting targets in a KPI environment, preferred but not essential
• Self-motivated to succeed
• Selling to customers in a B2B environment.
• Contacting businesses and presenting details of our portfolio of products
• Asking questions to understand customers’ requirements.
• Answering questions about our products.
• Entering and updating customer information on our database.
• Keeping clear and concise records of customer requirements and sales secured.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be flexible in your approach as the business drives for rapid development.
• Site visits to develop customers and win new business.
• Good knowledge of using databases (CRM systems).
• Computer literate, experience of using databases.
• Ability to learn about products and services and confidently explain them to customers.
• A positive can do, will do, attitude to all aspects of your work
• A hunger and desire to develop in this rapidly growing Company.
Great Rewards, Working from home. Full time contract, including company pension scheme, staff promotions, training and great career opportunities. The hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 -17:00
The hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 -17:00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive Salary with a commission structure that is a percentage of sales paid monthly and uncapped.