RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.
You will be working as part of a team to assist the UK sales team of RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd, in researching, contacting and developing new business in the sale of FIBC’s (Bulk Bags) and woven polypropylene based products.
RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd was established in 1999 and continues to grow by delivering quality products and excellent customer service.
As a suitable applicant you will have the following:
• Direct FIBC sales experience (preferred)
• Confident in contacting prospects and developing customers
• Proven track record of meeting targets in a KPI environment
• Self-motivated to succeed
• Researching, contacting and selling to customers in a B2B environment.
• Asking questions to understand customers’ requirements.
• Answering questions about our products.
• Entering and updating customer information on to a database.
• Keeping clear and concise records of customer requirements and sales secured.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be flexible in your approach as the business drives for rapid development.
• Good knowledge of using databases (CRM systems).
• Computer literate, experience of using databases.
• Ability to learn about products and services and confidently explain them to customers.
• A positive can do, will do, attitude to all aspects of your work
• A hunger and desire to develop in this rapidly growing Company.
The successful candidate will be working in the offices of RDA Bulk Packaging India Pvt Ltd in Indore, India.
The hours are Mon-Fri (times TBC in line with UK working hours)
Salary: Competitive Salary