RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.
As a Quotation Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with the procurement process, including the collection of quotations from the sales team, gathering prices from suppliers, costing orders ready for quotation to the customer, contract negotiation with manufacturers and preparation of purchase orders. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our commitments to customers are met.
Established in 1999 and continues to grow by delivering quality products and excellent customer service.
As a suitable applicant you will have the following:
- Past experience in the FIBC industry
- Self-motivated to succeed
- Hands-on experience in related field
- Strong Numerical skills.
- Managing the procurement of products and services.
- Preparing prices for the sales team.
- Managing and maintaining contracts with suppliers.
- Negotiating and drafting contract terms and conditions.
- Ensuring compliance with all related laws and regulations.
- Analyzing and evaluating supplier performance.
- Managing daily, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Coordinating with other departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible in your approach as the business drives for rapid development.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Bulk Bag Industry
- Good knowledge of using databases (CRM systems).
- Computer literate, experience of using databases.
- Ability to learn about products and services and confidently explain them to customers.
- A positive can do, will do, attitude to all aspects of your work
- A hunger and desire to develop in this rapidly growing Company.
Working from our office facility in Sharpness near Dursley, Gloucestershire. Full time contract, including company pension scheme, staff promotions, training and great career opportunities. The hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 -17:00
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
The hours are Mon-Fri 12:00 -8:30
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary