RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.
As a Quotation Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with the procurement process, including the collection of quotations from the sales team, gathering prices from suppliers, costing orders ready for quotation to the customer, contract negotiation with manufacturers and preparation of purchase orders. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our commitments to customers are met.
As a suitable applicant you will have the following:
- Past experience in the FIBC industry
- Self-motivated to succeed
- Hands-on experience in related field
- Strong Numerical skills.
- Managing the procurement of products and services.
- Preparing prices for the sales team.
- Managing and maintaining contracts with suppliers.
- Negotiating and drafting contract terms and conditions.
- Ensuring compliance with all related laws and regulations.
- Analyzing and evaluating supplier performance.
- Managing daily, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Coordinating with other departments
- Bachelors in foreign Trade/International Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the FIBC industry, is essential.
- Strong understanding of EXIM business processes
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are skilled and passionate about an exciting opportunity to progress your career at a fast-paced organisation, we encourage you to apply for this role. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented team.
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
The hours are Mon-Fri 12:00 -8:30
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Shift: UK Shift
Pay Range: As per Industry Standard